Veolia Aquaculture / Krüger Kaldnes are looking for a Sales Manager/ Sales Director
Veolia Aquaculture / Krüger Kaldnes
Veolia Aquaculture / Krüger Kaldnes offers a wide range of solutions that can be tailored to meet the highest standards providing prime quality, energy efficiency and operational friendly water treatment systems.
Veolia Aquaculture / Krüger Kaldnes - market-leading supplier of RAS to the aquaculture industry.
The French-owned group Veolia has 130 different locations worldwide and a turnover of approx. 2.4 billion euros and roughly 180,000 employees. Veolia focuses heavily on aquaculture and in 2019 formed a separate business unit Veolia Aquaculture, which in close cooperation with the companies Krüger Kaldnes AS in Norway and Krüger AS in Denmark will further develop and optimize solutions within aquaculture. The core of our business is competence and development of efficient and operator-friendly methods for water treatment. This is characterized by the fact that our solutions are very compact, have low operating costs, are delivered 'Turn Key' (if desired) and are adapted to the customers&apos individual needs. For several years, our companies have delivered solutions to the world&aposs foremost and most prestigious land-based farming projects.
Krüger Kaldnes AS is Norway&aposs leading water contractor and supplies total solutions for wastewater treatment, water treatment, rehabilitation and service to municipalities, to the industry and to aquaculture operators. For almost 20 years, Krüger Kaldnes has provided the aquaculture industry, both in Norway and abroad, with solutions and technologies for water treatment. As part of Veolia Water Technologies, the company can offer a diverse range of world-leading technologies and products. Our most well-known technologies related to aquaculture include biological purification with Kaldnes® Mowing Bed process and particle separation with Hydrotech drum and disc filters.
This position is placed organizationally in Veolia Aquaculture, but the employee will be employed by Krüger Kaldnes AS.
Job description for Sales Manager / Sales-Director:
As a 'Sales Manager / Sales Director' in Veolia Aquaculture / Krüger Kaldnes, you will represent our business to newly established and world-leading land-based fish farming companies. The position is part of the management team and reports to Sales Director / General Manager Aquaculture and will be given full responsibility for results and the commercial achievement of goals. In connection with various projects, the position is supported by specialists from various academic environments in the business. Land-based farming is in strong global development and growth. The Sales Manager's most important task is to ensure that Veolia Aquaculture / Krüger Kaldnes retains its leading position and experiences further growth in the aquaculture industry through creating high added value and efficient solutions for customers.
It will be assessed from the applicant&aposs education, experience and suitability whether the position offered is the Sales Manager or Sales Director, the latter will have the appropriate expanded authority and responsibilities.
Primary tasks for Sales Manager / Sales Director:
- Develop and implement commercial plans
- Lead commercial projects and target management against results
- Sales and presentations to new and established customers
- Establish and reinforce relationships in the market
- Attend central trade fairs and conferences within the industry
- Negotiate proposals, prices and delivery with clients
- Lead and coordinate projects between Veolia Aquaculture / Krüger Kaldnes and clients
- Develop internal information, report and estimate future results
- Competitor monitoring and knowledge of industry development
- Establish good systems and methods that contribute to high customer satisfaction
There is great freedom of action in relation to the 'Sales Manager / Sales-Director' and their own influence and priorities related to the position, planning of travel and leisure. Freedom under responsibility and mutual flexibility is one of several factors we value highly at Veolia Aquaculture / Krüger Kaldnes.
We are keen to hear from candidates with the following backgrounds:
- A proven sales track record, and the ability to close deals
- MBA or equivalent education in aquaculture or relevant engineering education. Any relevant work experience can compensate for educational requirements.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience from the aquaculture industry
- Experience in the management of commercial assignments with result responsibility is considered positive
- Very good language skills in English, a Nordic language will be considered as positive
In Veolia Aquaculture / Krüger Kaldnes we are generally concerned with good working environments and well-being in the workplace. We place HMS very highly and value employees who positively influence the environment. As a leader with commercial responsibility, it is emphasized that the person has good abilities to motivate and create a safe, focused and positive atmosphere.
The following can describe you well as a person:
You identify and exploit commercial opportunities and have a strong positive impact on business development and profits. You make an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully. You build useful networks and are able to use them to reach goals. You comply with the organization&aposs rules and procedures. You carry out plans with commitment and perseverance and achieve quality results. You communicate in a clear, precise and structured way, speak with authority and conviction and effectively present. Last but not least: You work well with others, share knowledge, experience and information and support others to reach the team&aposs goals.
Veolia Aquaculture / Krüger Kaldnes offers the following for the right person:
- Permanent (100%) position as Sales Manager / Sales Director
- Opportunity for advancement to a higher position for a person with the right qualifications
- Very good fixed salary according to the agreement
- Bonus agreement related to achievement of results
- Good insurance and pension conditions
- Flexible working hours
- Grants for courses providing competence
- Participation in important trade fairs and conferences in the industry
- Other benefits following appointment
We prefer candidates who live or are willing to settle permanently in 'reasonable' distance from our offices in Drammen / Norway or Aarhus / Denmark. That being said, we are also open to considering candidates operating from other locations if the candidate is particularly well-suited for the post as described.
If you identify with the position details, we would like to receive your CV and application, where you also express your motivation for the position. Veolia Aquaculture / Krüger Kaldnes has chosen to use Seafood People as a partner in this recruitment process. Seafood People is happy to answer any questions you have about the company, work tasks and anything else you would like to know relating to the opportunity. Full confidentiality and discretion are guaranteed on all candidate applications.
Søknadsfrist: 16. august 2019
Arbeidssted: Drammen / Norge eller Aarhus / Danmark
VEOLIA AQUACULTURE / KRÜGER KALDNES
VEOLIA AQUACULTURE / KRÜGER KALDNES
VEOLIA AQUACULTURE / KRÜGER KALDNES